- 1 rack baby back ribs, halved
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 to 2 cups barbecue sauce
- Season the ribs with salt, black pepper, paprika, cayenne pepper, oregano, and brown sugar. Rub in the seasonings evenly on both sides.
- Transfer the ribs to the slow cooker. Add barbecue sauce to the ribs and turn them in the sauce until coated. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 7 to 8 hours.
- Remove the ribs and transfer to cutting board. Cut between the bones to separate into individual ribs. Serve with additional sauce from the slow cooker, as needed.