- 7 hash browns
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 sausages, skinned and rolled into balls
- 4 slices bacon, halved
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 green pepper, diced
- 2 1/2 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- Lightly grease your slow cooker. Fry the sausage balls and bacon until golden.
- In the slower cooker, add a layer of hash browns, then top with milk, sausages, bacon, tomatoes, onions and peppers. Pour in the eggs and scatter with cheese. Cook on high for 2 hours.