- 1/2 loaf sliced white bread
- 7 ounces chocolate spread
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 1 ounce pecans, chopped
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- For the custard:
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Lightly grease your slow cooker.
- Spread half of the chocolate spread over each side of the bread slices then arrange over the base of your pot.
- Top with half of the banana slices and pecans.
- Mix together the custard ingredients then pour over the bread, ensuring each piece is equally soaked through.
- Dot over the remaining chocolate spread and butter then sprinkle with sugar.
- Squish everything down with the back of a spoon to ensure the bread is sitting evenly in the custard.
- Cook on high for 2 hours.
- Serve with the remaining banana slices.