Grilled Lemongrass Steak Zucchini Noodle Bowl
- For the grilled lemongrass steak marinade:
- 3 lemongrass stalks (bottom thicker 3 inches), chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- Kosher salt
- 1 pound flank steak, trimmed of visible fat
- For the dressing:
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 heaping tablespoon white miso paste
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 clove grated garlic
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- To assemble:
- 4 zucchini, spiralized
- 1 cup thinly sliced watermelon radishes, divided
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced, divided
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, divided
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, divided
- In a food processor, add the lemongrass, garlic, brown sugar, oil and lime juice and pulse until combined.
- Place the steak in a casserole dish, and pour marinade over top. Turn to coat, then cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least one hour to overnight.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill steak for 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium rare. Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- In a large bowl, combine rice wine vinegar, miso, ginger, garlic, oil, salt and pepper and whisk to combine.
- Add zucchini to the large bowl with the dressing and toss to coat. Divide among 4 serving bowls and top with sliced radishes, bell peppers, basil and cilantro leaves.