- Wonton wrappers
- 1/4 cup frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- In a food processor, add spinach, 1/2 cup ricotta, lemon zest, chives, parsley, salt and pepper. Pulse until mixture is smooth and light green in color.
- Place a tablespoon of filling in the center of a wonton wrapper and create ravioli using the same method as above.
- Cook ravioli in a pot of gently boiling salted water for about 2-3 minutes, or until they float to the top.
- Serve with a squeeze of lemon juice, olive oil, lemon zest and chives to garnish.