- Wonton wrappers
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 12 egg yolks
- Place 1 teaspoon of ricotta on a wonton wrapper.
- Carefully put 1 egg yolk on top of the ricotta; be careful not to break the yolk.
- Dip your finger in a small amount of water and wet the perimeter of the wonton square.
- Using another wonton wrapper, cover the filling and gently press the two seams together. Push out any air bubbles.
- Cook ravioli in a pot of gently boiling salted water for about 2-3 minutes, or until they float to the top.
- Serve with browned butter, thyme and shaved Parmesan.