- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 potatoes, cut into wedges
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 bunch parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat a frying pan, and add the olive oil. Saute the garlic until golden. Set aside.
- Arrange the potatoes on a baking sheet and add the sauteed garlic along with the remaining oil that was left in the pan. Season with salt, pepper and sweet paprika. Sprinkle with Parmesan, then use your hands to mix everything together.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Finish with chopped parsley, and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.