- 2 peaches, cut into cubes (+ sliced peach, for garnish)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Place the 2 peaches, lemon juice and sugar in a blender and pulse until smooth. Divide into popsicle molds, placing about 2 tablespoons in each mold.
- Fill the molds the rest of the way with prosecco and add peach slices. Insert popsicle sticks and place in the freezer until frozen, 3-4 hours.
- Unmold the popsicles by running the popsicle mold under warm water - make sure not to get water INTO the mold!
- To store, wrap each popsicle in wax paper and place them in a freezer bag. Store in the freezer and enjoy whenever you like!