- 3 ounces Malibu rum
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream
- 3 tablespoons canned pineapple chunks + extra
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk (not coconut cream)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth. Place the extra pineapple chunks into a popsicle mold and top with the mixture.
- Add popsicle sticks and place in the freezer until frozen solid, about 2-4 hours.
- Unmold the popsicles by running the popsicle mold under warm water - make sure not to get water INTO the mold!
- To store, wrap each popsicle in wax paper and place them in a freezer bag. Store in the freezer and enjoy whenever you like!