- 2 tablespoons superfine sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- Orange and lime slices
- 1/2 bottle (approx. 375 milliliters) rose, red or white wine
- 3 ounces sparkling water
- Fresh strawberries and raspberries
- Dissolve the superfine sugar in the water. Add the orange and lime slices, wine and sparkling water and mix well.
- Place the strawberries and raspberries into popsicle molds, then pour in the sangria. Insert popsicle sticks and place in the freezer until completely frozen, 3-4 hours.
- Unmold the popsicles by running the popsicle mold under warm water - make sure not to get water INTO the mold!
- To store, wrap each popsicle in wax paper and place them in a freezer bag. Store in the freezer and enjoy whenever you like!