- Pancake batter made from dry mix
- 4 eggs, scrambled
- 4 slices bacon, cooked
- Maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- Cook 4 pancakes about 4 inches across in size.
- As soon as you take them out of the pan, shape them into a taco shell shape around a thin rolling pin.
- Drape each pancake over 2 wires on an oven rack, hanging down to make an upside-down taco shell shape.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then let cool on the rack.
- Serve filled with scrambled eggs, crispy bacon and maple syrup.