- 1 cup pancake mixture
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup oats
- 8 fresh peaches, sliced
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Put the pancake mix, half the butter, sugar, allspice and salt into a mixing bowl and use your fingers to rub it all together until just mixed.
- Add the oats and stir through.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of butter on the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add the sliced peaches and pour in the water.
- Spoon the pancake mix over the peaches and dot the rest of the butter on top.
- Put the lid on and cook for 4 hours, then take the lid off and cook for another 30 minutes. Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.