- 1/2 package chocolate chip cookie dough squares
- 6 to 7 cookies 'n' cream chocolate bars, melted
- 3/4 cup chopped almonds
- 2 cups vanilla bean ice cream, softened slightly
- 2 cups caramel sauce
- Flaky sea salt, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Press cookie dough into a lightly greased 8-by-8-inch baking pan. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Allow cookie to cool for at least 20 minutes.
- Pour melted chocolate bars over cookie and spread to form an even layer. Sprinkle chopped almonds over melted chocolate. Allow chocolate to harden for at least 15 minutes.
- Spread softened ice cream over almonds. Place in freezer for 20 minutes. Poor caramel sauce over ice cream and freeze for another 20 minutes. Once firm, cut out individual bars. Sprinkle sea salt over each bar before serving. Enjoy!