- Store-bought ramen bowl, noodles only
- 3 scallions, diced
- Vegetable oil
- 2 Italian hot peppers
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 lime
- Pinch of grated ginger
- 1-2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- Black sesame seeds, to garnish
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add scallions and peppers. Sauté for a few minutes, then add Sriracha. Once the scallions begin to brown, lower heat slightly and add peanut butter.
- Stir in lime juice and lime halves. Add water if necessary to thin out and keep pan from getting too dry.
- Stir in udon noodles and more water as needed. Sprinkle ginger over top.
- Lower heat and add soy sauce and sesame oil. Stir together one more time, then transfer to a plate, sprinkle with sesame seeds and enjoy!