- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 cup pepitas
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 2 individual chipotles in adobo sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon Mexican oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic or onion powder
- Pinch of cayenne for more heat
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Pulse all ingredients in a food processor until the mixture is evenly ground.
- Transfer to a greased baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through to prevent over-browning.
- Serve in tacos, burritos, quesadillas, bowls, and the like!