Peachy Green Tea Ginger Ale
- 1 cup ginger, peeled and chopped
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 green tea bags
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup peach nectar
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Sparkling water
- Add ginger to a pan with water. Bring to a simmer and cook 1/2 hour.
- Strain ginger and add green tea bags and honey. Steep for 5 minutes, then strain.
- To make the drink, place some blueberries in a glass and pour in 1/4 cup ginger. Stir in peach nectar and cayenne pepper. Top with sparkling water.