- 2 (16.3 ounces) cans refrigerated biscuit dough
- 3 cups sliced strawberries, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- Juice and zest of 1/2 lemon
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove biscuit dough from the cans and cut into quarters.
- In a medium bowl, mix strawberries, 1/4 cup sugar, lemon juice and zest and cornstarch; set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix sugar, vanilla bean and cardamom.
- Place a full layer of biscuit quarters in the bottom of a greased Bundt pan, drizzle with butter and sprinkle with cardamom sugar. Cover with a layer of strawberries, and repeat to use all ingredients.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Make the whipped cream by beating the cream and sugar until stiff peaks form.
- When cake has cooled, flip out onto a plate and top with whipped cream and more sliced strawberries.