6 Cute Cookie Decorations
Try out these 6 adorable cookie decorations!
- Basic cookie dough
- Chocolate cookie dough (rich in chocolate)
- Chocolate cookie dough (less in chocolate)
- To make Mushroom Cookie, use spiral whisk for imprint on chocolate cookie dough (less in chocolate).
- To make Chocolate Turtle Cookie, use a cooling rack to imprint a crosshatch on chocolate cookie dough (rich in chocolate).
- Place the crosshatched chocolate dough on the top of five small balls of basic cookie dough.
- To make Button Cookie, imprint an inner circle with a small cylinder and make holes with a straw.
- To make Honeycomb Cookie, use bubble wrap for imprint and cut the dough into a hexagon shape with a knife.
- To make Paint Palette Cookie, cut out palette shapes. Poke a hole in the cookie dough with a straw and place chocolates.
- To make Flower Cookie, imprint lines with an apple slicer and cut along each line with a knife.
- Using your fingers, form petal shapes.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE