- 10.5 ounces dark chocolate, divided
- 10.5 ounces milk chocolate, divided
- 2 cups smooth peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- Melt 7 ounces each of the dark and milk chocolate together in a large bowl over a pan of simmering water. Spoon into a tart pan, and spread evenly to ensure there is a thick layer over the base and sides. Set aside in the fridge to harden.
- Whisk together the peanut butter, powdered sugar and butter, then spoon inside the chocolate tart case. Smooth the top and set aside in the fridge.
- Melt the remaining chocolate together. Spread evenly over the chilled peanut butter mix, making sure you go all the way to the edges to completely encase the peanut filling with chocolate. Leave to set in the fridge for an hour, then serve in slices.