- 8 graham crackers
- 4 peanut butter cups
- 4 marshmallows
- 4 heaped teaspoons caramel sauce
- 1 tablespoon roasted peanuts, crushed
- Preheat the grill to a medium-high heat.
- Place 4 of the crackers on a lined baking tray and top each with a peanut butter cup.
- Place under the grill and allow to heat to the point of melting.
- Top each with a marshmallow and return to the grill until it’s toasted and molten inside.
- Spread a heaped teaspoon of salted caramel sauce on the remaining graham crackers and sprinkle with peanuts.
- Sandwich each of these with a peanut/marshmallow cracker.
- Squish together and eat immediately.