- 6 large chocolate chip cookies
- 1 3/4 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips
- Keep the cookies in their sleeve and pour the heavy cream over them. Let it soak in for 5 minutes then pour the excess heavy cream into a mixing bowl.
- Whisk to soft peaks, then sift in the powdered sugar and cocoa powder and whisk a few more times until you have billowy soft peaks.
- Layer the cookies and chocolate cream in 2 individual serving dishes.
- Finish with a layer of cream as the top layer.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips, then chill for one hour before serving.