- 1 3/4 cups digestive biscuits/graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- Tablespoon double cream
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Crush the biscuits in a sandwich bag or with a food processor. Transfer to a bowl, and and add the melted butter. Stir to combine.
- Add a few tablespoons of the biscuit mixture to individual ramekins or glasses and flatten. Place in the fridge.
- Add the cream cheese, lemon zest, lemon juice and cream, and beat to combine. Add the powdered sugar and mix again until smooth.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture on top of the biscuit base and garnish with some crushed biscuits and lemon zest.