Peanut Butter Pretzel Cheesecake
- 6 ounces pretzel twists
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 2-4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- ⅜ cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup double cream
- Reese's Pieces, finely chopped
- Chocolate sauce to garnish
- Blitz the pretzels to a fine crumb, then add in the sugar and combine. Stir in the melted butter, and press in the bottom of individual ramekins. Set in the fridge.
- Beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and powdered sugar together until smooth.
- Whip the cream to soft peaks, and fold the mixtures together along with chopped Reese's Pieces.
- Layer the mixture on top of the pretzel base and smooth it out.
- To finish, add a squeeze of chocolate sauce on top and garnish with another Reese's Piece.