- 1 3/4 cups digestive biscuits/graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste
- 1/2 cup double cream
- Crush the biscuits to a fine crumb and add the melted butter.
- Stir to combine, and add the mixture to the bottom of ramekin.
- In a bowl, whisk together the cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour in the double cream and whisk to combine.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture on top of the biscuit base and serve.