- 2 store-bought pizza dough
- 1 (16-ounce) block of cream cheese
- Egg wash
- Everything bagel seasoning
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Asiago cheese
- Cut the cream cheese into 1/2-inch cubes, place on small sheet pan and freeze. This will make it easier to work with later.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil.
- Pinch off a golf ball-sized piece of the pizza dough and flatten into a disc. Place a cube of cream cheese in the middle and encase it in the dough as you form a “bagel” ball. Continue this process until all of your dough and cream cheese is gone.
- Drop the balls into the boiling water until they float (about 1 to 2 minutes) and remove to a sheet pan or plate.
- Brush the boiled balls with egg wash. Roll one third in everything bagel seasoning, one third in sesame seeds and one third in asiago cheese.
- Place the finished bagel balls into the greased Bundt pan, rotating flavors.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until the exterior is golden brown.
- Garnish with chives and serve.