- 3 store-bought pizza dough
- Olive oil
- 2 pounds shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 pound pepperoni
- 1 can black olives, drained and chopped
- 1 jar pepperoncinis, drained and chopped
- 1 jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 3 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- Marinara, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stretch the pizza dough into the largest rectangle you can without tearing the dough and place on a floured surface.
- Drizzle with olive oil and top with one-third of the cheese, pepperoni, olives, peppers and Italian seasoning.
- Starting from one of the wide ends of your dough, roll up the pizza into a long stromboli shape. Repeat this with the other two pizza dough.
- Spray Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray and lay the strombolis in the pan in a circular motion.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Serve with marinara.