- 2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1/2 pound sliced cheddar cheese
- 2 pounds bacon
- 1/2 cup cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel and thinly slice the potatoes using a mandolin. As you are slicing, transfer slices to a bowl of salted water to prevent browning. Once all potatoes are sliced, drain the water and add the cream, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Line the Bundt pan with the bacon, following the curve of the Bundt from the outer edge to the center, overlapping the sides of the bacon as you go.
- In the bacon lined pan, alternate layers of potatoes and cheese (starting with potatoes) until you’ve used all of the potatoes and cheese.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Flip out onto a sheet pan and bake another 15 minutes to brown the outside of the bacon.