- 1 1/2 pounds store-bought chocolate chip cookie dough
- 48 ounces cream cheese (3 blocks)
- 18 ounces sweetened condensed milk (1 1/2 cans)
- 12 ounces whipped topping (1 1/2 containers)
- 24 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 3 1/2 pounds dry beans (for baking the crust)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using 2 sheets of aluminum foil and the inside of a bundt pan, create a mold of the pan. Set aside.
- Remove store-bought cookie dough from packaging and cut into circles. Flatten then push and assemble along the entire interior of an oiled bundt pan. Place your aluminum foil bundt pan mold inside the bundt pan, covering the cookie dough. Fill with dry beans or pie weights.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until fully cooked.
- While the cookie shell is baking, prepare the no-bake cheesecake filling. Use a hand mixer to combine cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and whipped topping.
- Once fully incorporated, use a spatula to fold in 12 ounces of chocolate chips. Fill the cooled cookie bundt with the cheesecake filling.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Once the cheesecake is set, remove the cookie cheesecake from the bundt pan mold and serve it upside down.
- Temper the remaining chocolate chips and drizzle on top. Serve and enjoy!