- 3 Snickers bars, halved, frozen
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup water
- Oil, for frying
- Powdered sugar, to decorate
- Freeze Snickers halves for at least 4 hours.
- Heat oil in a large pan to medium-high temperature.
- Mix flour and water to make a smooth, thick batter.
- Carefully dunk each piece of Snickers into the batter and place straight into the hot oil, cooking 2 to 3 at a time.
- Fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown all over.
- Remove from the oil with tongs or a slotted spoon and place on paper towels.
- Leave to cool for a couple of minutes before dusting in powdered sugar.