- 5 ounces peanut cookies
- 5 ounces chocolate-covered cookies
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 2/3 cups cream cheese
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 7 ounces milk chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Caramel sauce
- Melted milk chocolate
- 3 Snickers bars, cut into pieces
- Blitz the cookies into a fine crumb and add the melted butter.
- Pour into a base-lined cake pan and press firmly. Set aside in the fridge.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Add the caramel sauce, peanut butter and milk chocolate and beat again until everything is evenly combined.
- Add the cream and continue to beat until the mixture thickens.
- Spoon mixture on top of the chilled base and level the top. Leave in the fridge to firm up overnight.
- Transfer cheesecake to a plate.
- Whip the heavy cream and powdered sugar together and smooth over the top.
- Drizzle with the caramel sauce and melted chocolate then scatter over the chopped Snickers bars.