- 2 Snickers bars, chopped
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/4 cup butter
- 6 chocolate cupcakes
- Chocolate buttercream
- 6 Snickers bites
- Melt the Snickers bars, cream and butter together in a small saucepan over low heat, then pour into a bowl and leave to cool slightly.
- Make holes in each cupcake using a knife or a cookie cutter (don’t cut all the way to the bottom or too close to the edges).
- Spoon the mixture in the cupcakes, then plug the tops with the cut-out cake.
- Pipe chocolate buttercream on top of each cake, and top with a Snickers bite.