- 3 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 3/4 cup part skim shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup diced pepperoni
- Square wonton wrappers
- In a bowl, combine sauce, mozzarella and diced pepperoni.
- Lay out 16 wonton wrappers and fill each with 1 teaspoon of filling.
- Dip your finger in water and brush the edges of the wonton with water. Fold up by bringing each triangle together to make a pizza bite.
- Heat oil to 350 degrees in a high-sided skillet.
- Fry until golden, about 2 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate. Cool for 1 minute before serving.