- 1/4 cup ranch seasoning
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded (about 3 cups)
- 2 pounds classic bacon
- 24 small (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 6 cups vegetable oil
- Cilantro, to garnish
- Salsa, to serve
- In a large bowl, mix ranch seasoning and sour cream. Remove 1/4 cup and reserve for serving. Add chicken to remaining mixture and toss to combine.
- Wrap tortillas in a kitchen towel, and microwave for 1 minute on each side. Keep wrapped while rolling the taquitos.
- On a flat surface, fill one tortilla on the upper edge with about 2 tablespoons chicken filling. Roll tightly. Wrap with one strip of bacon and secure with toothpicks at both ends. Repeat until all 24 taquitos are rolled.
- In a large, heavy-bottom skillet, heat the vegetable oil to 350 degrees. Fry taquitos in batches for about 5 minutes, until bacon is cooked, flipping halfway through. Drain on a paper towel. Serve with cilantro, salsa and additional ranch sour cream.