Beer and Honey BBQ Chicken Skewers
Happiness is only a bottle of beer and a delicious, flavor-packed chicken skewer away.
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup beer
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into small cubes
- Cilantro for garnish
- Cut chicken in small pieces, about 1 1/2-inch cubes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients except chicken and cilantro. Add the chicken to bowl so marinade covers each piece of chicken. Cover with plastic wrap and place in fridge. Let it marinate for at least 2 hours to 24 hours.
- Heat grill. Thread chicken on skewers, about 5 pieces per skewer. Save leftover marinade for basting.
- Place chicken skewers on grill and turn every couple minutes or so while brushing on some marinade. Grill until chicken is cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve. Cook with soul. Eat with pleasure!
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE