- 5 thin slices prosciutto
- 1/2 cantaloupe, peeled and seeded
- 2 cups arugula
- 3 teaspoons balsamic glaze
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place slices of prosciutto flat on parchment paper over a baking sheet.
- Bake about 10 minutes, or until crispy. Remove from oven and let cool. Break the prosciutto up into pieces. Set aside.
- Slice cantaloupe into 7 to 8 wedges. Place on platter. Sprinkle with arugula.
- Drizzle balsamic glaze, oil and pepper. Sprinkle with crispy prosciutto. Serve.