- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 16 ounces shredded imitation crab meat
- 4 scallions, white and green parts, minced
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet and sour sauce, to serve
- Preheat the broiler.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, crab, scallions, soy sauce, sesame oil and Sriracha. Mix well and transfer to a heatproof serving dish. Broil for 10 minutes, until hot and bubbling. Drizzle with sweet and sour sauce.