Loaded with watermelon, cucumber, mango and assorted Mexican candies, this refreshing dessert truly is crazy.
- 1/2 small, seedless watermelon
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 mango, chopped
- Handful of peanuts
- Salsaghetti candy
- Chaca-Chaca candy, chopped
- Medium Skwinkles
- Marimbas lollipops
- 4 to 5 sour gummy worms
- 1 lime, juiced
- Chamoy sauce
- Use a melon baller to scoop little balls out of the watermelon half, being careful not to pierce through the rind. Once it's is balled out, place most of the balls back in the watermelon half.
- Add the the cucumber and mango. Top with peanuts, Salsaghetti and Chaca-Chaca. Place Swkinkles on skewers and stick them into the watermelon, followed by lollipops. Add a few gummy worms, then squeeze lime juice over the watermelon.
- Top with a drizzle of chamoy and a sprinkle of Tajin. Enjoy!