- 1 cup honey
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon powdered vitamin C
- Pour the honey, lemon juice, and ginger into a pot and whisk to combine. Set to medium-high heat and attach a candy thermometer to the pot. The mixture will boil up, so remove the pot from the heat when this happens and continue to whisk until the bubbles go down. Return to the heat and continue doing this until the mixture reaches 310 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Carefully pour the mixture into silicone candy molds and allow to cool at room temperature until the candy has fully set and cooled to the touch. Remove candies from the mold.
- Combine the powdered sugar and powdered vitamin C in a small bowl. Toss the candies in the sugar mixture, then bounce in a mesh sieve to remove the excess powder. Enjoy!