- 2 tablespoons agave or sugar
- 9 tablespoons water
- 6 strawberries
- 2 mangoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 kiwis, peeled and cubed
- Chamoy and Tajin, to serve
- In a saucepan, add water and agave and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Allow to boil for about 1 minute, then remove from heat.
- In a blender, add strawberries and about 2 tablespoons of the sugar water. Blend until combined, and pour a layer into each plastic cup. Place in freezer for about 30 minutes.
- In a clean blender, add mangoes and 2 tablespoons of sugar water. Blend until combined. Pour on top of the strawberry layer, and place in freezer for about 15 minutes.
- Remove cups from freezer and add popsicle sticks. Return to freezer for another 15 minutes.
- In a clean blender, add kiwis and 2 tablespoons of sugar water. Blend until combined. Pour on top of the mango layer, and place in freezer for 2 hours, or until completely frozen.
- To remove popsicles from cups, place in a bowl of warm water until the popsicles easily slide out. Serve with chamoy and Tajin for an extra kick.