Feel good about the peanut butter and old-fashioned oats while savoring the chocolate and peanut butter chips.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons old-fashioned oats
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, stir together peanut butter, honey and brown sugar until completely combined. Add oats, salt, baking soda, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg completely, then add to the mixture. Add peanut butter chips and chocolate chips. Continue stirring until well combined.
- Using your hands, scoop out dough and press very tightly to form small balls. Place on prepared cookie sheet, and press down lightly to flatten. Bake cookies for 7 to 9 minutes. Remove from oven when the bottom barely starts turning brown. Let them cool completely before enjoying.