- 1 can condensed milk
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 8 Kit Kat bars
- 5 ounces dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup cream
- Line a loaf pan with plastic wrap.
- In a sauce pot over low heat, add condensed milk and plain milk. Sift in the egg yolks and stir to combine. Continue stirring constantly until a thick custard forms. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whip the heavy cream with a hand mixer until soft peaks form. Gently fold whipped cream into the custard.
- Pour a layer of the custard into prepared loaf pan. Add a layer of 3 Kit Kat bars. Pour another layer of custard over the candy bars and add another layer of 3 Kit Kat bars. Top with a final layer of custard. Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate and mix in the cream.
- Cover the cake with the chocolate ganache, decorate with two crumbled Kit Kat bars and freeze until chocolate hardens. Enjoy.