- 1 Pillsbury pie crust
- 7 Reese’s peanut butter cups
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- On a lightly floured surface, spread out pie crust, and use a round cookie cutter to cut dough into circles. Ball up extra dough, roll it out and cut out more circles.
- Push the end of a lollipop stick into each peanut butter cup without it going all the way through. Place the peanut butter cup face down on a dough circle, then top with another circle of dough. Using your fingers, press around the edges.
- Place pie pops on a baking sheet, and brush beaten egg white on top of the pies. Bake for 14 to 17 minutes, until golden.
- In two separate bowls, melt the chocolate and peanut butter chips. Transfer each to a separate piping bag, and drizzle over the pie pops.