- 2 cups raw hulled pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Line a sheet tray with parchment paper. Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together. Spread in an even layer on prepared sheet tray. Roast for 8 to 10 minutes, shaking the pan halfway through roasting. Remove from oven and cool slightly before serving.