- 1 chocolate cake mix (plus ingredients according to box directions)
- 1 vanilla cake mix (plus ingredients according to box directions)
- 1 can chocolate frosting
- Decorations (sprinkles, frosting) in manly colors
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare chocolate cake mix according to box instructions, and bake in a greased sheet pan. Allow to cool completely.
- Prepare vanilla cake mix according to box instructions, and pour about an inch of batter into a greased loaf pan.
- Using a mustache cutter, cut out mustache shapes from the chocolate cake. Place mustaches in a row on top of the vanilla cake.
- Carefully pour in the rest of the vanilla cake mix, covering all mustaches completely. Bake according to box instructions.
- Remove cake from oven and allow to cool completely before frosting and decorating as desired.