- 1 honeydew melon
- 3 strawberries, sliced
- 1 mango, sliced
- 1 pre-made sponge cake
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Cut off the top part of the melon with a knife and make a cut in the fruit.
- Use a spoon to scoop out the melon. Slice the melon once scooped out.
- Cut the sponge cake in the same size as the hollowed-out melon.
- Pipe in some whipped cream, put in sliced melon, pipe whipped cream again and place a slice of sponge cake on top.
- Repeat, using the other fruit, until the melon is full.
- Let it sit in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before cutting and serving.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE