- 1 cup cane vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp whole peppercorns
- 2 (1 inch) pcs turmeric, peeled, crushed, and cut into strips
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 (1.2 kg) pc whole chicken, cut into 10 pieces
- 1/2 kg pork loin, cut into cubes
- 3 tbsp canola oil
- In a bowl, combine vinegar, salt, pepper, turmeric, and garlic. Mix and toss in chicken and pork. Cover and marinate for at least 1 hour. Remove chicken and pork from the marinade.
- In a pan with hot oil, brown the chicken and pork in batches. Add the remaining marinade, water, and all the browned meat. Simmer until pork is tender and the sauce is to its preferred thickness.