- 1 large egg
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- ½ cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup organic peanut butter
- 1/8 cup hot water
- 24 pouches
- markers or paint
- mini clothespins
- festive ribbon
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl. Add the oats, cheese, peanut butter and water and mix well.
- Divide into 24 pieces and shape into cookies.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 325F for 15-18 minutes, until slightly hardened. Cool the cookies completely.
- Label 24 mini pouches 1 through 24 with some markers or paint. Place a cookie inside of each envelope, then attach the envelopes to a string and hang in your desired location. These cookies stay fresh for 3 days, so we recommend placing the cookies in a freezer bag, freezing them and defrosting 3 at a time at room temperature overnight. It KIND of kills the fun, but your pup will be getting wholesome, fresh treats each morning!