Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp
- 1 pound spaghetti pasta, cooked
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1½ - 2 pounds fresh shrimp
- Salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 6 cups baby spinach
- ⅓ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 - 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Heat olive oil and butter. Add crushed red pepper, garlic and black pepper. Cook until fragrant.
- Toss in shrimp and salt to taste. Once shrimp are fully pink, remove from pot.
- Add oregano, and spinach. Cook until wilted.
- Add cooked spaghetti (al dente), then return shrimp to pot.
- Add Parmesan, parsley, and lemon juice. Mix well. If it’s dry, add a little bit of pasta water and olive oil.
- Serve while hot. Garnish with additional Parmesan and parsley.