- 3 mini sausages
- 1 eggplant
- 3 eryngii mushrooms
- 70 grams spaghetti
- 250 grams tomato sauce
- 5 grams bouillon granules
- 300 milliliters water
- 100 grams mozzarella cheese
- Basil pesto
- Olive oil
- Cut the sausages, eggplant and eryngii into chunks.
- Break spaghetti in half and insert 10 sticks of spaghetti into each vegetable chunk.
- Combine water, tomato sauce and bouillon in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Add in spaghetti and vegetables and cook until almost al dente.
- Add in mozzarella and season with pepper and mix to combine. Finish cooking until al dente.
- Transfer to a plate and drizzle on olive oil and basil pesto.