- 2 packs instant mashed potatoes
- 1 ¾ cups milk
- 6 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cups meat sauce, pre-made or store bought
- Fresh parsley, for seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a saucepan on medium heat, add instant mashed potatoes and milk, stir until smooth.
- Add 5 cups of mozzarella, and mix over low heat. Stir constantly until smooth and creamy.
- In a baking dish, add meat sauce and spread evenly along the bottom.
- Next, pour the potato and cheese mixture on top, spreading evenly. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, and season with fresh parsley.